Re: Cant turn off direwolf and ax25 #draws #direwolf #ax25 #configuration #management

Jack Spitznagel

Bob,

That is a mistake I often make when I forget and reflexively try to use DOS/Windows conventions in LINUX. It is confusing.

You want to be in “~/bin”, not “/bin”. note the “~”!

In the DOS/Windows world that would be the same as saying “cd \home\pi\bin”.

This is the bin folder in your user account “home” directory. You will find show

Hope that help

On Dec 24, 2018, at 21:09, Bob Orrett <boborrett@...> wrote:

Forgot
You asked for output from ./showudrc.sh

I get bash: ./showudrc.sh:  no such file or directory.
I was in /bin
Bob ve3obo

On Mon, Dec 24, 2018, 01:21 Basil Gunn <basil@... wrote:

if direwolf & ax-25 are already stopped then running ./ax25-stop does
not respond with anything.

type pidof direwolf
if no process id is printed direwolf is not running

try starting & stopping it.
./ax25-start
./ax25-stop

Is your radio set for AFOUT or DISCOUT?
 - On your radio what is Menu #39 (PKT MIC) set to?
 - On your radio what is Menu #40 (PKT RATE) set to?
Are you using VHF/UHF or HF?
Which audio port are you using left or right?

Send me the console output of
cd
cd bin
./showudrc.sh
./alsa-show.sh

draws-beta5 image defaulted to using DISCOUT (IN1)
draws-beta6 image defaults to using AFOUT (IN2)

/Basil

--
J Spitznagel
Science River LLC