Jack,

Understood. Just not working for me at the moment.

73s, Ed, KD9FRQ

On 1/7/2019 9:18 PM, Jack Spitznagel wrote:
Ed,

I use Firefox (current version) on Win 10 and had no problem with the download. The zipfile was in the Downloads folder. It unzipped using the built in "Extract All" from the right mouse button context menu into a folder by the same name. I was able to quickly use Balena Etcher to write the image microSD card. Just make sure you know where Firefox puts its downloads or use the link in the upper right of FF to go to the folder directly after the download completes.

Jack - KD4IZ

-----Original Message-----
From: udrc@nw-digital-radio.groups.io <udrc@nw-digital-radio.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ed Bloom, KD9FRQ
Sent: Monday, January 7, 2019 21:00
To: udrc@nw-digital-radio.groups.io
Subject: Re: [udrc] #BETA7 Download

1) I used the following link as found in the 6 Jan e-mail annoucing the release

http://images.nwdigitalradio.com/downloads

2) I am using FireFox
3) I clicked on each file name from the above link and the dot zip file started the auto transfer
4) I do not have File Downloader but I will see if I can find it.

Should I try a link from the webpage?

73s, Ed, KD9RQ

On 1/7/2019 7:45 PM, Basil Gunn wrote:
My Error message "Not Enough Disk Space. Need 734 PB"
So that is just a Moose load of disk space.
Can you describe in as much detail as possible exactly what you are doing.
ie.
Which browser are you using?
Which url did you use?
Which file did you click on?

Also if you have "File Downloader" available from the Microsoft store,
that might be good to try. Other than that I would ask the Windows
guys on this forum if they could please offer some suggestions.

/Basil

I can;t download to the Pi until I have the image on the SD from
which to boot.

I get same Space Error for both the draws_beta7.zip and
current_beta.zip when I try to unzip

them on my Windows PC.

73s, Ed, KD9FRQ

On 1/7/2019 7:05 PM, Basil Gunn wrote:
Kenny Richards <kenny@holenwall.com> writes:

The un-compressed image file is 5.8G.
Yep. From my image build directory:

ls -1sh draws_beta7*
5.3G draws_beta7.img
2.3G draws_beta7.zip

The image gets expanded to whatever size micro SD card you have.
Obviously a 4GB mSD card or smaller will not work.

To Ed KD9FRQ: Perhaps supply us with the failure message.
Also you could download or copy it to your RPi and unzip it there.

Check for available space:

df -h

then:

unzip current_beta.zip