Re: DRAWS7 does not recognize udrc or draws

If you have a UDRC, look in config.txt and see if it is loading draws and change it to udrc

On Tue, Jan 8, 2019, 19:58 Roderick Wayne Hart Sr. <rod.hart@... wrote:

Yes. It runs version 5 ok. I believe something is mangled in config.txt. It looks like the drivers are loaded there. The fact that it says Draws installed but looks for and can not find udrc is confusing.

Rod Hart

On January 8, 2019, at 10:04 PM, John D Hays - K7VE <john@...> wrote:

Is your DRAWS board installed and property seated?

On Tue, Jan 8, 2019, 18:20 Roderick Wayne Hart Sr. <rod.hart@... wrote:
I get the following msg

Found udrcver.st here /home/pi/n7nix/bin
Draws installed
No udrc sound card found by aplay ... exiting

Can someone tell me what corrections I need to make. Everything seems to have loaded properly but the udrc/draws devices does not load.