Re: Winlink Gateway

jgindc1@...

Bill,

I would love to run PAT on my RPi/DRAWS system but I do not understand how to configure PAT. Currently I have PAT only running via Telnet.

I do have the AX25 working, eg XASTIR for APRS using my Kenwood TM-V71 with DRAWS.

The problem I have is that it is not obvious how to configure PAT to work with AX25, or any other protocol like ARDOP for that matter.

" pat configure" shows sections for AX25, ARDOP, Serial TNC, etc..but it is not clear to me how they relate to the AX25/DRAWS system.

I have also taken a look at using Paclink-Unix, starting with N7NIX "app_config plu" script,  so far being able to initiate a connection to a VHF RMS node.However I am completely overwhelmed by Postfix configuration, and have yet to get to setting up MUTT.

Any suggestions, pointers, particularly for PAT would be much appreciated

73, John KM7LJ

On Thu, Jan 10, 2019 at 5:13 PM Bill Vodall <wa7nwp@...> wrote:
>as been running on Linux for years. We have 5 Active Gateways running on DRAWS in our County. You can access them from a PC using Airmail or Winlink Express. You can access them from a Linux Box using a regular Mail Client and Paclink-Unix.

Nobody is using PAT?   It should run on DRAWS as a client.