Re: one stop shop for sound level questions #draws #documentation #beta

Art - KC7SDA

as an fyi, I just finished playing around with the verify scripts and tried setting alsa with 'setalsa-default.sh'. right out of the box it works on my boafeng ht after setting the audio input/output in fldigi. I think this will work with most ht's and is a good starting point for base/mobile rigs. If it warms up this weekend I'll set up my hf rig and play around with the sound levels for an ic-718.

Full soundcard/rig settings for fldigi:
for channel 1 (the mini din next to the gps):
- nothing checked in right channel dialog (no swap and no audio on both left and right)
- gpio tab under rig control use bcm 12, 23 is the right mini din.