#Kenwood TS-440S #js8call #din6 #applications #beta7 #kenwood

Mike - KB0FX

Fellow DRAWs Early Adopters,

I am happy to report I am making progress with getting the DRAWS card to work with the Kenwood TS-440S on HF digital modes. I have JS8Call & WSJT-X FT8 Mode decoding signals. I made an adapter cable with a 6 Pin DIN cable and a RJ-45 Jack Block that allows me to use my Signalink USB 13 pin DIN to RJ-45 Plug adapter cable to connect to the DRAWS Pi-Hat.

I have included a picture below. Once I get everything working I will post the color code and pin out.

73 - Mike - KB0FX