Re: GPS not working #gpsd #gps

Hi Christof,

The 12VDC connection is not required, but highly recommended.  What are you using for the 5VDC power supply (it should be at least 2.5 A).

My quick look at your showudrc output didn't see anything that jumped out at me, but I will let Basil respond after he takes a look.

Of course, do the usual verification that the DRAWS HAT is properly seated.

On Wed, Jan 16, 2019 at 10:13 AM oe8bck <christof.bodner@...> wrote:
Hi Basil!

Thanks or your quick response!
---
pi@draws:~/bin $ ./showudrc.sh >../showudrc
No LSB modules are available.
No sensors found!
Make sure you loaded all the kernel drivers you need.
Try sensors-detect to find out which these are.
---
See attachement for the output of showudrc.sh

---
pi@draws:~/bin $ ls -al /dev/ttySC* /dev/pps*
ls: cannot access '/dev/ttySC*': No such file or directory
ls: cannot access '/dev/pps*': No such file or directory
---

Yes, I did the first steps, but not all of them as I do not have a radio attached, yet.

Obvisously, the HAT is not recognized, do I need the 12V supply?

73 de Christof