Re: GPS not working #gpsd #gps

Basil Gunn

From your showudrc.sh console output you have a comment character in
front of 'dtoverlay=' in the second line from the bottom of
/boot/config.txt.

You need to have 'dtoverlay=' before 'dtoverlay=draws'
Please remove the comment character and reboot the RPi.

/Basil n7nix

oe8bck <christof.bodner@...> writes:

Hi Basil!

Thanks or your quick response!
---
pi@draws:~/bin $ ./showudrc.sh >../showudrc
No LSB modules are available.
No sensors found!
Make sure you loaded all the kernel drivers you need.
Try sensors-detect to find out which these are.
---
See attachement for the output of showudrc.sh

---
pi@draws:~/bin $ ls -al /dev/ttySC* /dev/pps*
ls: cannot access '/dev/ttySC*': No such file or directory
ls: cannot access '/dev/pps*': No such file or directory
---

Yes, I did the first steps, but not all of them as I do not have a radio attached, yet.

Obvisously, the HAT is not recognized, do I need the 12V supply?