Re: #Kenwood TS-440S #js8call #din6 #applications #beta7 #kenwood

Mike - KB0FX

Team - The DRAWS TI DAC does not have enough audio output to drive the Kenwood TS-440S Data Input connection which is on pin 11 of the 13 pin DIN connector on the back of the radio. This is not a issue with the DRAWS card. It is an issue with where the data input connection feeds into the TX audio chain. I have found a mod that moves the connection to a different point in the audio chain. I have put the mod on my things to do list.

73

Mike - KB0FX