Re: #ax25 Getting It Started After Config #ax25

Ed Bloom, KD9FRQ

Basil,

I have attached the request files.

73s, Ed

On 1/22/2019 7:27 PM, Basil Gunn wrote:
Ed,

I don't have enough information yet to figure out what your problem is.

Please send me the contents of the following files:

/var/log/udr_install.log
/etc/ax25/axports

and the output of

ax25-status -d

/Basil

Ed Bloom, KD9FRQ <@KD9FRQ> writes:

Following up....

I have "no AX.25 ports defined" when running ./btest.sh -P udr0 as part
of the Test & Verification.

So I missed something.

Ed, KD9FRQ

On 1/22/2019 4:55 PM, Ed Bloom, KD9FRQ wrote:
Basil,

I have attached a TXT file with the results. Interesting to note that
even after I rebooted yesterday, the

service was not running. It is today.

Ed

On 1/21/2019 11:55 PM, Basil Gunn wrote:
I get the same ax.25 status results as before.
So, how do I get ax25dev. service and ax25 - mheardd. service running?
As root run the latest version of ax25-start as I described in my last
email. Paste the console output of all the commands previously described
below in an email to me.
Also send me the output showudrc.sh
/Basil

73s, Ed, KD9FRQ

On 1/21/2019 5:16 PM, Basil Gunn wrote:
# Get the latest versions of scripts
cd
cd n7nix
git pull

# Refresh the local bin directory
cd config
./bin_refresh.sh

# Check you ax25 status
cd
cd bin
./ax25-status

# start direwolf & ax.25
sudo su
./ax25-start

# Verify by checking status again
./ax25-status

Did you follow these instructions?
https://nw-digital-radio.groups.io/g/udrc/wiki/DRAWS%3A-Getting-Started

Did you run: ./app_config.sh core ?

/Basil

Ed Bloom, KD9FRQ <@KD9FRQ> writes:

My radio and cable arrived. I missed something in the config script
for A25 setup. What do I need to do so the./ btest. sh - P udr0 finds
the DRAWS channel?

My results are:
Status for direwolf. service : RUNNING and ENABLED Status for
ax25dev. service : NOT RUNNING and ENABLED Status for ax25dev.
path : RUNNING and ENABLED Status for ax25 - mheardd. service :
NOT RUNNING and ENABLED Status for ax25d. service : RUNNING and
ENABLED

73s, Ed, KD9FRQ