Re: #ax25 Getting It Started After Config #ax25

Basil Gunn

Ed Bloom, KD9FRQ <@KD9FRQ> writes:

Basil,Thank you for working on this. I will get the results for you
when I get home from work.

journalctl -u ax25dev.service > journalctl.log
head -n 20 /etc/ax25/ax25-upd > head.log
Great. Thanks.

As to your question "What did I enter for :"If you do not understand
or care about the following just hit enter for default values""Enter
ip address for AX.25 interface ax0 followed by [enter]"
I just pressed enter with no values provided.
Good, that is what I was hoping.

If I should have entered a value, I
respectfully request an update tothe Get Started with a"recommended
value" if this is the cause of my system issue.
The default values have worked for all the testing I have done so
far. I'm trying to figure out what is different with your set up.