Re: #ax25 Getting It Started After Config #ax25

Ed Bloom, KD9FRQ

Basil,

Here are the two files as requested.

Thanks again.   73s, Ed, KD9FRQ

On 1/23/2019 10:50 AM, Ed Bloom, KD9FRQ wrote:
Basil,

Thank you for working on this.  I will get the results for you when I get home from work.
    journalctl -u ax25dev.service > journalctl.log
    head -n 20 /etc/ax25/ax25-upd > head.log
As to your question "What did I enter for :
"If you do not understand or care about the following just hit enter for default values"
"Enter ip address for AX.25 interface ax0 followed by [enter]"

I just pressed enter with no values provided.  If I should have entered a value, I respectfully request an update to
the Get Started with a "recommended value" if this is the cause of my system issue.

Ed Bloom
ewbloom@...
Sent from Webmail access