Re: #ax25 Getting It Started After Config #ax25

Ed Bloom, KD9FRQ

Basil,

Good News : what ever you did to the BIN files worked.  The service has started, the ./btest.sh -P udr0 now tries to send a beacon and LED lights up.  I have still attached all the output you requested

Bad news : I have now learned that my cable has the wrong pin out and I must get another one to connect to my new Alinco 135.

Thank you for all your hard work.  The DRAWS is a great product.

73s, Ed, KD9FRQ

On 1/24/2019 3:01 PM, Ed Bloom, KD9FRQ wrote:
Basil,

Thank you. I will work on this when I get home from work.

Ed Bloom, KD9FRQ
ewbloom@...
Sent from Webmail access