Re: Direwolf configuration & UDRC II

Don Poaps

I have been playing with Direwolf and Pat.IO on my Linux Laptop. I have Pat IO installed. I have a feeling I'm going to have to copy my direwolf.conf  from as the direwolf that is on Draws image is strictly for HF. My sound card is a USB with Mic and Phone 3.5.

I did the sudo su ax 25 update from the script

cd
cd n7nix
git pull origin master

# Verify update.sh is in the direwolf directory
ls direwolf
  • You can now run the update.sh script as root:
cd  direwolf
sudo su
./update.sh

This is what I got??

I don't have a GPS on this PI. I'm still waiting for shipment from the USA for the next order.

dwgpsd.c:61:2: error: #error libgps API version might be incompatible.
 #error libgps API version might be incompatible.
  ^~~~~
dwgpsd.c: In function ‘read_gpsd_thread’:
dwgpsd.c:260:8: error: too few arguments to function ‘gps_read’
    if (gps_read (&gpsdata) == -1) {
        ^~~~~~~~
In file included from dwgpsd.c:55:0:
/usr/local/include/gps.h:2122:12: note: declared here
 extern int gps_read(struct gps_data_t *, char *message, int message_len);
            ^~~~~~~~
<builtin>: recipe for target 'dwgpsd.o' failed
make: *** [dwgpsd.o] Error 1

73

Don va7dgp