Using TLA2024

Jonathan Magee

Hi,
I am planning make use of the ADC on the TLA2024 chip to read voltages from an SWR bridge. Is there any sample code on how to use it? When I try to access it in code (via smbus puthon module)  I am getting a "Device or resource busy" error and I think the kernel is grabbing the device. There does seem to be files related to it in /sys/class/hwmon/hwmon0 but I am not sure how to get control of the device for my own use. I assume I need to some how disable the hardware monitoring. Unfortunately  I am not up to speed on the lower level aspects of linux.

73 de Jonathan GI7KMC