From: Don Poaps <va7dgp@...>
To: udrc <udrc@nw-digital-radio.groups.io>
Sent: Wed, Feb 13, 2019 7:17 am
Subject: Re: [udrc] #paclink-unix Station List

Update channel via radio. It sends a message when you next connect to a Gateway. Wait about 10 min or so, reconnect and you have your update.
73
Don va7dgp

On Tue, Feb 12, 2019 at 21:13 Basil Gunn <basil@...> wrote:

I only know of getting station lists via Winlink Web services.
Go here & scroll down to "Find a nearby RMS Gateway near you - 2 methods"
https://github.com/nwdigitalradio/n7nix/blob/master/plu/PACLINK-UNIX_INSTALL.md

Your may want to ask that question on the Winlink Programs Group
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/winlink-programs-group

/Basil

--
Don Poaps