From: Don Poaps <va7dgp@...>
To: udrc <udrc@nw-digital-radio.groups.io>
Sent: Wed, Feb 13, 2019 9:01 am
Subject: Re: [udrc] #paclink-unix Station List

What’s your local gateway. If you have done that, that’s the starting point. Before I go on a call out with our grab and go kit. I update the channel list. The grid locator will pull the channel needed. I have an app on my smartphone that gives me the madenhead. I use that to pull in the area gateway where I have been sent from the info I got before I left. Gateways don’t change unless their pc bombs out

You can download the cvs file from Winlink.org list and use it in a spreadsheet is one way of keeping track

73

Don va7dgp
--
Don Poaps