Re: FT891, FT817, Audio Levels, I/O Fail , and Documentation #draws #ft817 #hfmodes

Or pull the pin in one end of the cable.

On Sat, Feb 23, 2019, 18:46 Brian Badger <brian@...> wrote:
This is correct.  In order to work with the 817, 857, and 897 in HF modes, the squelch line must be cut.

I had asked if this could be done in software or by jumper and the answer at the time was that cutting the line was the only solution.

See msg 2079 — the SQL line is the black wire.

Brian