Re: #hf #hfmodes #setup #hf #setup #hfmodes

Basil Gunn

Ed Bloom, KD9FRQ <@KD9FRQ> writes:

As the ship dates draws near....I am starting to gather the needed stuff to handle two HF rigs.

I am at a loss to find the directions for running the ./app_config core for HF (if there is a difference) so
that I can run paclink-unix Winmor or ARDOP on on rig and FLDIGI /
WSJT-X on the other.
Can you please describe what you want to do in more detail.

Running direwolf/packet on one channel of the DRAWS card & HF on the
other channel has been proven to work. See documentation in this repo:

https://github.com/nwdigitalradio/split-channels

paclink-unix Winmor does not exist. Current paclink-unix supports
telnet, packet & pactor on SCS-PTC-IIpro.
I am working on ARDOP for paclink-unix and that will be available some
time in the future.

Do you want to use your Windows machine connected to direwolf on the
RPi/Draws box?

There are alot of different ways to configure your RPi/Draws box for
Winlink. See this doc for some use cases:

https://github.com/nwdigitalradio/n7nix/blob/master/plu/WINLINK_USE_CASES.md