Ed Bloom, KD9FRQ
Basil et al,toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
I goal is :
1) HF only setup that uses the DRAWS to two HF Rigs
2) paclink-unix e-mails and all WinLink forms (still need to learn how to access them) on one channel with auto-send and auto-receive every hour (opposite sides of the hour) using known, good RMS HF Gateway
3) FLDIGI and / or WSJT-X on the other channel & rig for concurrent ops on two HF freqs as needed
3) paclink-unix peer to peer as needed (exercise training mostly) provided propagation is good
4) Use Winmor and / or ARDOP protocol in paclink-unix so we do not have to purchase a PACTOR modem on
top of the DRAWS and Pi
I am building rack mounted station boxes with 12v LDC screens for the Pi with DRAWS. One box is HF/50, the other VHF/UHF (2m & above). Each box has solid power distribution capable of battery, AC, with solar backup for the battery. VHF box will also include the PiGate Disaster Center e-mail station.
On 3/3/2019 10:48 AM, Basil Gunn wrote:
Ed Bloom, KD9FRQ <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:As the ship dates draws near....I am starting to gather the needed stuff to handle two HF rigs.Can you please describe what you want to do in more detail.