Re: Betas #draws #setup #beta #image

Rico Abagnale

Edited

Meanwhile I found out that there seems to be a problem between direwolf and gpsd.
When I tell direwolf to beacon with the position taken from gpsd and I read out 'systemctl status direwolf' it says that GPS has to be configured before.

Any Ideas?

Am 05.03.2019 um 02:18 schrieb John D Hays - K7VE <john@...>:
Provide your Xastir configuration information  for the GPS connection (screen shot?)

On Mon, Mar 4, 2019 at 5:05 PM Rico Abagnale <rico@...> wrote:
Hi Basil,

That’s easy:
I’m running the latest beta. Somehow Xastir doesn’t get data from the gps.

/ Rico DG5BQ

Von meinem iPhone gesendet