Re: Betas #draws #setup #beta #image

Rico Abagnale, DG5BQ

Edited

Meanwhile I found out that there seems to be a problem between direwolf and gpsd.
When I tell direwolf to beacon with the position taken from gpsd and I read out 'systemctl status direwolf' it says that GPS has to be configured before.

Any Ideas?

Rico Abagnale
Noldeweg 6
D-74372 Sersheim
GERMANY
Tel.: +49 (0) 70 42 8 12 42 45
Fax: +49 (0) 70 42 8 12 42 46
mobil: +49 (0) 171 45 10 711

Am 05.03.2019 um 02:18 schrieb John D Hays - K7VE <john@...>:

Provide your Xastir configuration information  for the GPS connection (screen shot?)

On Mon, Mar 4, 2019 at 5:05 PM Rico Abagnale <rico@...> wrote:
Hi Basil,

That’s easy:
I’m running the latest beta. Somehow Xastir doesn’t get data from the gps.

/ Rico DG5BQ

Von meinem iPhone gesendet