Re: Betas #draws #setup #beta #image

Yes, you will need to stop and start the daemon (or reboot) to pickup the new direwolf, if you have it running..

sudo systemctl stop direwolf
sudo systemctl start direwolf

On Tue, Mar 5, 2019 at 4:02 PM Basil Gunn <basil@...> wrote:

John D Hays - K7VE <john@...> writes:

>> With this new direwolf executable, you can run
> direwolf -c /etc/direwolf.conf

And that will get you the "Device or resource busy" shown below because
direwolf is started with systemd. So do NOT do that. I only support
direwolf running as a modem.

$ pidof direwolf
352
$ systemctl status direwolf

$ systemctl status direwolf
● direwolf.service - Direwolf Daemon
   Loaded: loaded (/etc/systemd/system/direwolf.service; enabled; vendor preset: enabled)
   Active: active (running) since Tue 2019-03-05 14:35:12 PST; 1h 22min ago
  Process: 339 ExecStartPre=/bin/rm -f /tmp/kisstnc (code=exited, status=0/SUCCESS)
 Main PID: 352 (direwolf)
   CGroup: /system.slice/direwolf.service
           └─352 /usr/bin/direwolf -t 0 -c /etc/direwolf.conf -p

$ direwolf -c /etc/direwolf.conf
Dire Wolf DEVELOPMENT version 1.6 B (Mar  5 2019)
Includes optional support for:  gpsd hamlib

Reading config file /etc/direwolf.conf
Audio device for both receive and transmit: plughw:CARD=udrc,DEV=0  (channels 0 & 1)
Could not open audio device plughw:CARD=udrc,DEV=0 for input
Device or resource busy
Pointless to continue without audio device.

/Basil