Re: Draws image

Gayland Gump

I suspect Basil has it correct.  I experienced similar conditions the write cycles take longer than one expects and concluding with a sync command will help insure that all write buffers have been written.
Gayland
KG7GCF

On Sat, Mar 30, 2019 at 10:21 PM Basil Gunn <basil@...> wrote:

You most likely didn't do a 'sync' after the dd command.

Could you please ssh into your pi from another computer that has email so you can
cut & paste the console output of your dd command and email it to us.

/Basil n7nix