Re: Draws image

John Amdor III

Could one chain the commands 'dd [options] && sync' so that upon successful completion of the dd command the sync command would automatically execute?

John K0MXL

On 3/31/19 9:32 AM, Douglas KI7LIK wrote:
Basil, would the sync follow on the same command line or another commNd line immediately after it's finished writing?
Douglas
Granada Estates Neighborhood Watch
On Sat, Mar 30, 2019, 22:21 Basil Gunn <basil@pacabunga.com <mailto:basil@pacabunga.com>> wrote:
You most likely didn't do a 'sync' after the dd command.
Could you please ssh into your pi from another computer that has
email so you can
cut & paste the console output of your dd command and email it to us.
/Basil n7nix
Douglas KI7LIK <KI7LIK.AZ@GMAIL.COM <mailto:KI7LIK.AZ@GMAIL.COM>>