Re: Success

Basil Gunn

Jeff Francis™ <jeff@gritch.org> writes:

That worked, thank you. The update might be worth scripting for the less
technical users, but had no errors.
I just looked at the hf_verchk.sh script & I do not let any builds occur
unless the swap size has been increased to a value that works. I change the
system swap size in the script so you don't have to do that manually.

That script was only intended to be used by me to refresh an image but the
HF progs change at such a rate that the script may be useful to
others. Thanks for letting me know that it worked for you.

Do not yet have a radio wired up, just
received my Hat in the mail late Friday afternoon.
Have fun!

Jeff/N0GQ

On Mon, Apr 1, 2019 at 10:55 AM Basil Gunn <basil@pacabunga.com> wrote:

Jeff,

Speaking of beta10, does an "apt-get dist-upgrade" get me to the same
place
as downloading and installing beta10?
In a perfect world yes, so NO.