locked Re: My DRAWS arrived, video inside

Steve McGrane <temporarilyoffline@...>

Next video should be out Friday or Sunday... trying to figure out the best script for it!

On Wed, Apr 3, 2019 at 11:04 AM John D Hays - K7VE <john@...> wrote:
Hi Fred,

We are all anxiously awaiting Steve's next installment.

In the meantime, what his video shows is burning the image to a new/blank/reused SD Card.  Once you have the SD card burned and ready to go, the DRAWS™ HAT is mounted to a Raspberry Pi (Any of models 2 through 3+) and the SD card is inserted to the Raspberry Pi for bootup.

 If you have a monitor, keyboard, and mouse plugged in, you should see the system come up when you power it on.

On Wed, Apr 3, 2019 at 8:06 AM Hirschfh via Groups.Io <Hirschfh=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
UNDERSTAND VIDEO 1,  WHERE IS THE NEXT PROMISED BOOT UP VIDEO.  IS THE RASPBERRY PI INSTALLED ON THE SD CHIP WHERE I AM ETCHING TO?  OR IS THE SD CHIP BLANK?

THANKS, FRED