From: udrc@nw-digital-radio.groups.io <udrc@nw-digital-radio.groups.io> On Behalf Of Don Poaps
Sent: Wednesday, April 3, 2019 1:02 PM
To: udrc@nw-digital-radio.groups.io
Subject: Re: [udrc] My DRAWS arrived, video inside

This sort of Sucks. I have to pay 30.00 CDN duty to receive the Draws. The custom declaration should have said Amateur Radio use. Unless President Trump and Mexico changed the rules and didn’t let as Canadian know.

Don va7dgp

On Wed, Apr 3, 2019 at 12:10 John D Hays - K7VE <john@...> wrote:

By default gpsd is installed as well as chrony (ntpd) which will update the clock.  There are several threads in topics, as well as some wiki documentation to help you out.

If you want to access the GPS directly you would need to turn off gpsd and open /dev/ttySC0

Use gpsmon, cgps, and/or gpspipe to access GPS information from gpsd.

On Wed, Apr 3, 2019 at 12:05 PM Fred Hirsch via Groups.Io <Hirschfh=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:

John look forward to next video.  Have DRAWS software up and running.  Now to figure out the apps.  Can I directly access the GPS?

Does DRAWS update the Raspberry time from GPS?

Fred Hirsch