Re: People receiving boards #draws #setup #draws-manager

Basil puts together the images, but it should be installed,  try typing fldigi into a terminal window.

On Wed, Apr 3, 2019 at 5:01 PM Richard Waller via Groups.Io <rewaller=verizon.net@groups.io> wrote:
Greetings John. I have installed the Draws image to my Rpi. I don’t see fldigi listed under Hf programs. Is that correct? Rick Waller Ka4ohm

On Mar 23, 2019, at 5:34 PM, John D Hays - K7VE <john@...> wrote:

If you are unpacking your new DRAWS™ HAT, here are a couple of resources to get started:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5C3cWVVz_A
(Be sure to do the git pull, to update as new features are being added .- including a new button to update DRAWS™ Manager)