Re: People receiving boards #draws #setup #draws-manager

Richard Waller <rewaller@...>

Basil, I’m looking at the files in the draws directory. Under hfapps I see wsjt-x and two other folders I don’t recognize but no fldigi. Rick. Ka4ohm

On Apr 3, 2019, at 8:54 PM, Basil Gunn <@basil860> wrote:

This is the link to a list of all the programs installed on the image:
https://github.com/nwdigitalradio/n7nix/blob/master/docs/IMAGE_README.md

FLdigi is definitely installed. If you need to install from a gui click
the raspberry icon in the top left corner, then click Internet, then
click fldigi.

Where exactly are you looking?

/Basil

Richard Waller via Groups.Io <rewaller=verizon.net@groups.io> writes:

Greetings John. I have installed the Draws image to my Rpi. I don’t
see fldigi listed under Hf programs. Is that correct? Rick Waller
Ka4ohm