Re: People receiving boards #draws #setup #draws-manager

Richard Waller <rewaller@...>

Thanks Jack. I  will check that. Rick. Ka4ohm

On Apr 3, 2019, at 8:57 PM, Jack Spitznagel <kd4iz@...> wrote:

Rick,

Might be a little counter-intuitive, but in my install of Beta 10 all of the fldigi-related program icons are in the “Internet” drop down menu selections along with Xastir (which is also on the X desktop). I guess that Basil did not set up a dedicated Ham Radio group in his configuration.

KD4IZ

Jack Spitznagel

FM19oo