Re: People receiving boards #draws #setup #draws-manager

Basil Gunn

I'm not sure what you are asking. fldigi is installed. You can run it
from the LXDE window manager main menu or you can run it from the console.

$ which fldigi
/usr/local/bin/fldigi

If you are looking for the source or package for the apps that are
installed.

$ ls /usr/local/src
direwolf-dev flamp-2.2.04 flmsg-4.0.8 flxmlrpc-0.1.4 hamlib-3.3 paclink-unix yaac
fbb-7.0.8-beta7 fldigi-4.1.01 flrig-1.3.42 gpsd-3.18.1 js8call_1.0.0_armhf.deb wsjtx_2.0.1_armhf.deb

/Basil

Richard Waller via Groups.Io <rewaller=verizon.net@groups.io> writes:

Basil, I’m looking at the files in the draws directory. Under hfapps I
see wsjt-x and two other folders I don’t recognize but no
fldigi. Rick. Ka4ohm
On Apr 3, 2019, at 8:54 PM, Basil Gunn <@basil860> wrote:

This is the link to a list of all the programs installed on the image:
https://github.com/nwdigitalradio/n7nix/blob/master/docs/IMAGE_README.md

FLdigi is definitely installed. If you need to install from a gui click
the raspberry icon in the top left corner, then click Internet, then
click fldigi.

Where exactly are you looking?

/Basil

Richard Waller via Groups.Io <rewaller=verizon.net@groups.io> writes:

Greetings John. I have installed the Draws image to my Rpi. I don’t
see fldigi listed under Hf programs. Is that correct? Rick Waller
Ka4ohm