Re: People receiving boards #draws #setup #draws-manager

Richard Waller <rewaller@...>

Thanks for the info. I will follow your suggestions. Rick.

On Apr 3, 2019, at 10:26 PM, Basil Gunn <basil@pacabunga.com> wrote:

I'm not sure what you are asking. fldigi is installed. You can run it
from the LXDE window manager main menu or you can run it from the console.

$ which fldigi
/usr/local/bin/fldigi

If you are looking for the source or package for the apps that are
installed.

$ ls /usr/local/src
direwolf-dev flamp-2.2.04 flmsg-4.0.8 flxmlrpc-0.1.4 hamlib-3.3 paclink-unix yaac
fbb-7.0.8-beta7 fldigi-4.1.01 flrig-1.3.42 gpsd-3.18.1 js8call_1.0.0_armhf.deb wsjtx_2.0.1_armhf.deb

/Basil

Richard Waller via Groups.Io <rewaller=verizon.net@groups.io> writes:

Basil, I’m looking at the files in the draws directory. Under hfapps I
see wsjt-x and two other folders I don’t recognize but no
fldigi. Rick. Ka4ohm
On Apr 3, 2019, at 8:54 PM, Basil Gunn <basil@pacabunga.com> wrote:

This is the link to a list of all the programs installed on the image:
https://github.com/nwdigitalradio/n7nix/blob/master/docs/IMAGE_README.md

FLdigi is definitely installed. If you need to install from a gui click
the raspberry icon in the top left corner, then click Internet, then
click fldigi.

Where exactly are you looking?

/Basil

Richard Waller via Groups.Io <rewaller=verizon.net@groups.io> writes:

Greetings John. I have installed the Draws image to my Rpi. I don’t
see fldigi listed under Hf programs. Is that correct? Rick Waller
Ka4ohm