From: udrc@nw-digital-radio.groups.io <udrc@nw-digital-radio.groups.io> On Behalf Of Basil Gunn
Sent: Wednesday, April 3, 2019 21:07
To: udrc@nw-digital-radio.groups.io
Subject: Re: [udrc] People receiving boards #draws #draws-manager #setup

Might be a little counter-intuitive, but in my install of Beta 10 all
of the fldigi-related program icons are in the “Internet” drop down
menu selections along with Xastir (which is also on the X desktop).

I guess that Basil did not set up a dedicated Ham Radio group in his
configuration.
Nope I leave that up to the guys that maintain those particular apps. If you have problems with any of those apps or how they get installed please let them know.

J Spitznagel
Science River LLC
KD4IZ