Re: DRAWS™ Manager Demo #drawsmanager

Don Poaps

I got the Draws Hat this afternoon. Loaded image, got Direwolf running.

I have an old Icom 28h I have gotten an old adapter using the KPC 3 DB 9 plug plus a speaker plug for audio.

Using a USB and Serial adapter is it possible for Direwolf push audio in and out from the Draws Hat?

I have pulled out the little white 12 v white plug I think from the Hat. I have a micro USB with an on off switch with a wall work.

I still need to get an adapter out there or make one for the TS 2000.

Is there enough steam for the pi to run aprs on vhf on IC 28h at the same time use the other 6 pin din to the ACC 2 plug to play fldigi, FSQ and JS8CALL on the TS 2000.

I need to figure out this Draws Manager as well

On Thu, Apr 4, 2019 at 16:16 John D Hays - K7VE <john@...> wrote:
Is your DRAWS™ connected to the Internet?
Always include error messages.

On Thu, Apr 4, 2019 at 3:55 PM Fred Hirsch via Groups.Io <Hirschfh=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
I am having two problems with the Manager.  (1) It will not save the audio settings.  I save them but they are lost on the restart.
(2) When I try to do an update from the Manager it errors out indicating it can not find the update data.  I can provide the exact message
if you need it.

Don Poaps
New Westminster, BC
VA7DGP DATA