From: John D Hays - K7VE <john@...>
To: udrc <udrc@nw-digital-radio.groups.io>
Sent: Fri, Apr 5, 2019 11:13 am
Subject: Re: [udrc] DRAWS™ Manager Demo #drawsmanager

You escape ping with a control-c

Send me the results of

cat /etc/resolv.conf

on the Raspberry Pi

On Fri, Apr 5, 2019 at 10:02 AM Fred Hirsch via Groups.Io <Hirschfh=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
ping google.com came back with info but did not go back to the command prompt.
ping GitHub.com came back with "Temporary failure of name recognition.
The IP address of the DRAWS here is 192.168.0.79.
The Github comes up here, should I try it on my DRAWS?
Tried the Github on Draws came back with site can't be reached.