Re: Basic Direwolf question #draws #direwolf #ax25

Basil Gunn

Dave,
Thanks for trying out my script.
I will fix the errors you are seeing but I need some more info.
Could you please do the following:

# Go to the directory where beacmin.sh lives.

cd
cd n7nix/debug

# Using your favorite text editor change the following two lines near
# the top of the file.

# 1. Get rid the hash symbol in front of DEBUG=1
#DEBUG=1

# 2. Change the SID number to what ever you want to use.
SID=15

Now run the the beacmin.sh script and copy & paste the console output to me in
an email.

Thanks, Dave.
/Basil

Dave N2OA <kdcarlso@...> writes:

On Fri, Apr 5, 2019 at 12:09 PM, Basil Gunn wrote:

Thanks for the answers and Basil for the scrips. I tried thebeacmin.sh script and it does beacon but I am not getting a location on my TH-D74 or FTM-400. I also notice that the SSID is always is always 15 even though my SSID in axports is set to -1.

The message sent is Sent: /usr/local/sbin/beacon -d N2OA-15 -d 'APUDR1 via WIDE1-1' -l -s udr0 !43.01165833N/78.1899Wp05 16:19:08 EDT, Seq: 15

I do get an error in line 52: 01165833: value too great for base (error token is "011658333")

I also noticed int your example you show beacon -c and mine is showing -d and the decimal is 2 digits in for lat and long which I would expect but your example show 4 digits and then a decimal. Am I missing something?

Thanks,

Dave
N2OA