Draws #xastir

Don Poaps

I have been playing with the new Draws. I need some pointers in getting the sound to work with Xastir My use of Linux is limited and I'm learning. I know it some setting in direwolf.conf. I did see mycall in the config file.

73

Don va7dgp

pi@GVRD:~ $ dierwolf -p
bash: dierwolf: command not found
pi@GVRD:~ $ dierwolf -c
bash: dierwolf: command not found
pi@GVRD:~ $ direwolf -p
Dire Wolf DEVELOPMENT version 1.6 B (Feb 27 2019)
Includes optional support for:  gpsd hamlib

pi@GVRD:~ $ aplay -l
card 0: udrc [udrc], device 0: Universal Digital Radio Controller tlv320aic32x4-hifi-0 []
  Subdevices: 0/1
  Subdevice #0: subdevice #0

Reading config file direwolf.conf
Audio device for both receive and transmit: plughw:CARD=udrc,DEV=0  (channels 0 & 1)
Could not open audio device plughw:CARD=udrc,DEV=0 for input
Device or resource busy
Pointless to continue without