DRAWS™ and YAESU FTM-100 for analog and digital modes

Bernard f6bvp

Hi,

I just want to report the successful use of
Data Cable, 10-pin mini-DIN to 6-pin mini-DIN, for FTM-400DR/FTM-100DR,
from https://www.dxengineering.com/parts/ysu-ct-164
This lets you use DRAWS hat modem and Direwolf for AX.25 packet
applications.

FTM-100DE is an interesting mobile VHF/UHF FM rig that I am using at
home for 1200/9600 bauds AX.25 APRS application.
As a transition device it has both "analog" and new digital C4FM modes.
Data plug is a 10 pin mini DIN while UDRC II and DRAWS have mini DIN 6
plugs. This is the reason I had to use a compatible data cable.

Bernard, f6bvp
https://radiotelescopelavillette.wordpress.com/photos/stars-song-le-chant-des-etoiles/