+12V polarity? #12vsupply

Trying to get up and running with my new DRAWS hat. A DRAWS brochure from 9/18, http://nwdigitalradio.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/DRAWSBrochure.pdf , labels the 12V plug, looking down onto the board, with + on the left, going into the round solder pad. - on the right, going into the square solder pad. A DRAWS Brochure from 11/18, http://nwdigitalradio.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/DRAWSBrochure-1.pdf ,  on the current website, labels the polarity as opposite. On the draws board I received a couple days ago, the red lead on the power pigtail is on the left, going to the round solder pad, black is on the right going to the square solder pad. There is also a caution under one of the #power threads to mind the polarity of the pigtail, https://nw-digital-radio.groups.io/g/udrc/message/2227 . Which solder pad is +? the round on the left or the square on the right? My pigtail with the red lead going to the round solder pad matches the older brochure, assuming red leads are + like on powerpoles.

TIA
David