Re: Update DRAWS™ Manager #drawsmanager

There is no feedback when a systemctl command is successful.  However, you can run

sudo systemctl status draws-manager

Which will tell you if it is running.

DRAWS™ Manager is a web application.  From the Pi you would open a browser and go to

http://localhost:8080

On Sat, Apr 6, 2019 at 1:16 PM Richard Waller via Groups.Io <rewaller=verizon.net@groups.io> wrote:
When I go to /n7nix/ bin and type the command “sudo systemctl start draws-manager” nothing  happens. When I type “ sudo ./setalsa-ft817.sh” a bunch of settings flash by as in Johns video but I never see the draws- manager app. Also, when I go to fldigi with my ft817 connected to minidin (left) under soundcard audio settings I don’t see any options that would allow me to select the draws hat. Please advise. Rick. Ka4ohm

On Apr 6, 2019, at 3:42 PM, Richard Waller via Groups.Io <rewaller@...> wrote:

John, when I entered the command as suggested under application help I got the message “ no such file or directory.” Rick. Ka4ohm

On Apr 5, 2019, at 7:46 PM, John D Hays - K7VE <john@...> wrote:

New feature "Application Help" in DRAWS™ Manager

From command line

cd /usr/local/var/draws-manager
sudo git pull
sudo systemctl restart draws-manager

Or select "Update DRAWS™ Manager" button on left menu within DRAWS™ Manager

<Annotation 2019-04-05 164352.png>