Re: +12V polarity? #12vsupply

I don't have one of the latest shipment of boards to physically examine, but red should be positive on the leads.  I have alerted the engineer to confirm, but perhaps someone else has already wired theirs' up and can confirm?

On Sat, Apr 6, 2019 at 1:29 PM Loring Kutchins <lor.kutchins@...> wrote:
Now I’m concerned. I have not yet powered my DRAWS/Pi yet, and the post about “smoke” makes me want to wait until we get some clarification on the confusion. Labeling on the board obviously doesn’t exist. I bet there are a couple different board versions/batches, or plug+pigtails got assembled improperly. Please set us straight!

—Lor W3QA