Re: +12V polarity? #12vsupply

OK - then the red positive should work.  After that be sure to review https://nw-digital-radio.groups.io/g/udrc/wiki/DRAWS%3A-Image-getting-started

On Sat, Apr 6, 2019 at 1:40 PM Richard Waller via Groups.Io <rewaller=verizon.net@groups.io> wrote:
For what it’s worth, I just powered up my draws hat which is a relatively recent production ( I assume) because I received it last week. The Rpi received power from the hat and functioned normally. No smoke was released. I attached the 12 volt supply using the standard red black convention. Now the draws hat is a different matter altogether. Other than working as a buck converter , I couldn’t get it to do anything else. Rick Ka4ohm.