gpio read 10
Etc...

73 de Bernard f6bvp

Le 7 avr. 2019 à 16:53, Jeff Francis™ <jeff@...> a écrit :

I've dug around in the wiki, and can't seem to find the answer to this. I need to have control of a couple of GPIO pins for a project (while still using the DRAWS Hat). I see that there is a header on the board and there is mention in the documentation of this being a set of GPIO pins. The question is, are these simply passed through to standard GPIO pins on the RPI header? If so, what's the pin mapping? If not, what is the mechanism for controlling and reading/writing these pins?

I could solder wires onto a couple of unused GPIO pins where they protrude through the PCB, but I'd prefer to avoid that, if possible and use the provided header.

Jeff/N0GQ