Re: DRAWS Hat GPIO Pins

Bernard f6bvp / ai7bg

Hi Jeff,

Additionally I want to point you to WiringPi PIN based GPIO access library written in C.
We are using it to access via GPIO a 24 bits multiplexer HAT in a project for controlling our radio telescope at La Villette in Paris.

73 de Bernard f6bvp
http://radiotelescopelavillette.wordpress.com

Le 7 avr. 2019 à 18:29, Basil Gunn <@basil860> a écrit :

Link to my initial notes on the Aux port on DRAWS.
https://github.com/nwdigitalradio/n7nix/blob/master/docs/DRAWS_AUX_PORT.md
/Basil

Jeff Francis™ <jeff@...> writes:

I've dug around in the wiki, and can't seem to find the answer to
this. I need to have control of a couple of GPIO pins for a project
(while still using the DRAWS Hat). I see that there is a header on the
board and there is mention in the documentation of this being a set of
GPIO pins. The question is, are these simply passed through to
standard GPIO pins on the RPI header? If so, what's the pin mapping?
If not, what is the mechanism for controlling and reading/writing
these pins?