Re: Basic Direwolf question #draws #direwolf #ax25

Dave N2OA

Sorry about the delay. I finally got a chance to try it last night and it seems to be working as expected. Not that it's likely to be an issue for me but is that script limited to North latitude and West longitude? It looks hard coded.

Thank you!

On Sat, Apr 6, 2019 at 6:53 PM Basil Gunn <basil@...> wrote:

Dave N20A,

I checked-in a fix to the problem that you reported with beacmin.sh.
Fix GPS to APRS position format: Degrees Minutes.m
https://github.com/nwdigitalradio/n7nix/commit/5821f4ff36b3ca976439c9325f484664476e839a

To get the new script:
I you modified the beacmin.sh script in n7nix/debug then you need to remove it.

cd
cd n7nix/debug
rm beacmin.sh

# To get new script
git pull

When you first run beacmin.sh in may take some time to install the bc program, an
arbitrary precision command line calculator. It will run much more
quickly the next times.

When you get a chance please run beacmin.sh and let me know if it meets your
expectations. You should edit the script to set the SSID to what ever
you want. You should also set the beacon_msg string to use a different icon