Re: xastir not passing GPS data via GPSD #draws #gpsd #xastir #config

There is a problem with Xastir -- there is an issue in the Xastir repository and a developer is interested in investigating it.

GPSD communicates with other programs, eg. YAAC, gpsmon, chrony, cgps, etc.

If you have updated DRAW™ Manager, and select "Application Help", you will find links to communicate with the Xastir community.

On Wed, Apr 10, 2019 at 3:13 PM Josh H. KB6FJ <opg4759@...> wrote:
I'm beating my head against the wall with this issue.
I've done a fresh beta 11 build on a brand new sdcard and I'm still not able to get GPS data into xastir via GPSD.
YAAC gets the GPS data fine, but i don't like YAAC since maps are slow to load if they load at all.

Has anyone been successful with beta 11 with xastir and GPSD?
I've tried the bug reports and while I've had a couple responses there isn't a solution.