Re: Xastir/gpsd Update #draws #gpsd #xastir #config

Until Basil has a chance to add the updated Xastir, a prog_update won't update your install.

The only path right now is to build from source.

On Sun, Apr 14, 2019 at 7:21 PM Edward Seeliger <eseeliger@...> wrote:
I attempted to use ~/n7nix/bin/prog_refresh.sh script to update programs.
FLDIGI builds and updates but XASTIR fails.

XASTIR -V is an invalid option (and XASTIR -v sets the debug level).
./xs_verchk.sh detects XASTIR versions are different but fails to update

./xs_verchk.sh : line 105  get_source_ver : command not found
Debug : Testing 2.1.1: ver:
2019 04 14 21:08:02 CDT:  xs_verchk.sh: XASTIR update script finished.

I am guessing this part of the script is not yet completed.
Thanks for your work updating XASTIR.
Edd - KD5M