Re: HF Rig Recommendations #hf #draws

Bjorn Pehrson

Half success. I have still the FT8900 connected to the left mini-DIN-6 female connector on the Draws board (udr0) and now also my kx3 connected to the right  mini-DIN-6 female connector on the Draws board (udr1) via the mini-DIN6 to 2*3.5mm TRS audio plugs. I am  receiving AX25 beacon frames on both. The reason I started tested with the kx3 rather than the kx2 is that I have a 2m module in the kx3. They should however behave the same way.

I  have, however, not yet managed to get the draws board to trigger tx on any of the radios and am trying to figure out which module and how to tell the board which radios are attached.