Re: Switch Audio

The DRAWS™ HAT and built-in Raspberry Pi audio CODECS are separate.

Edit /boot/config.txt and uncomment (near the end)

dtparam=audio=on

Save and reboot.
This will activate the Raspberry Pi's internal audio.

If it still doesn't come out on HDMI -- see

On Mon, Apr 15, 2019 at 9:07 PM Douglas KI7LIK <KI7LIK.AZ@...> wrote:
While not doing amateur digital, is there a way to switch audio from the hat, to using hdmi port through the speaker on the tv that I am using?  I have tried with the draws hat on and off the board.  I am getting another pi soon.  I would like to also watch some educational videos until the new pi arrives.